CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 18, 2013

It's A......

GIRL!
We had our ultrasound last week, and everything for baby #3 is looking good.
She's still on track for an August 5th due date. I'm so glad I'm halfway there, but this pregnancy is feeling a lot longer than the other 2.
Baby's name will be Rachel Ruth.

Oh, and I should probably mention that we also got a dog. Spring fever is setting in pretty bad here, so we need some warm weather soon before we do anything else crazy!
The dog (her name is Honey, but I don't really like that, so I pretty much just call her "the dog" or "pup") is a one year old Great Dane/ Mastiff mix. She's really sweet and great with the kids.


Check out my new blog, with posts every day here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment