CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

More Changes!

Okay, so I feel bad since it hasn't been long since I switched blogs, but I have some exciting news!
Along with 2 of my friends, Kerry and Lucy, I'm starting a new blog. I'd love to have you check it out, but I will still be posting here sometimes too.
The new blog is coffeewithus3.blogspot.com and it's our take on raising our families, interacting with our spouses, baking & cooking, doing crafts, and more! We'd love to have you check it out- you can see my first blog post on homemade granola HERE.

AND in personal news, I'm now 16 weeks along, and I'm really antsy to find out this baby's gender. I know it seems strange, since we have a boy and a girl already, but for some reason I feel more anxious about it this time! Maybe it's cabin fever, but I'm just so ready to clean out half of the "stuff" downstairs, and then being able to get rid of clothing as the new baby outgrows it, instead of having to hold on to so much!

0 comments:

Post a Comment