CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 19, 2016

3 Years

Today we're celebrating 2 years of blogging at Coffee With Us 3.  I have so enjoyed blogging with Kerry and Lucy, and I've learned So much!!! 

Going into blogging, I had no idea what all it took.  While I had had this personal blog as well as another one, I just wrote what I wanted to, and that was that.

In 3 years, I have found that there is so much more to blogging than just writing.  I've been working on better photography.  But on top of that, there's networking to do, and working with sponsors, and blogging groups to work with, and it can literally take up any amount of time I can give it.  I could easily spend 8 hours a day actually doing blog work. 

So in 3 years of blogging, I've also had to realize that I need to put limits on my blogging time, because my family is my priority.  And I would never want to look back and see a flourishing blog while my kids are suffering.

If you're interested, here are the top posts for each of the 3 years we've been blogging.

Year one: 25 Healthy Dinners
Year two: 8 Pregnancy Facts Every Woman Should Know
Year three: Coconut Oil In-Shower Lotion Bars

0 comments:

Post a Comment